Thursday, May 21, 2009

resident ensemble

SURPRISE!!
I was asked to attend the audition of my college's resident ensemble
That was because i saw their performance during the college's open day
They performed all the songs so well that the music attracted my attention
While i was enjoying their music,my mum was chit chatting with one of the sunway TES's stuff n my mum told her that i'm interested in that
Then the stuff said she'd pass the words to the resident ensemble

At 1st,i though she'd forgot about this small matter but actually no..
she did inform the resident ensemble..
thanks a lot to her for doing that for me

Yersterday afternoon i received a msg from noeleen,the resident ensemble's ppl in charge(i guess)to ask me to go an audition..
i was trying to reject at 1st cause their qualification is grade 6 n above
but i'd nt reach that level(so paiseh)>.<
but then noeleen told me that still they were willing to listen to me 1st
so i did attend the audition in this afternoon

I felt so uncomfortable when i was in the room(freaking nervous =.=)
but all the members n the music teacher were so nice to me
i'd listened to their practice while i was in the room
they played all the songs skillfully(the songs include my way,canon in d,n many others classical songs)
After they finished playing,my audition started~
the music teacher asked me to play whatever song i like(means testing my sight-reading?)
i played a song that i'd never practised b4 n i did it badly
but still he listen to me patiently
thanks for being patient to me,mr rockie(if i'm not mistaken)

After the audition,i went to my classmates's hostel
they cooked for me~
thanks to ern hui n lean nee..i enjoyed the dinner^^

1 comment: